Below are the contest rules for contests hosted by Rock 92.9 within last 30 days.
Rock 92.9’s General Contest rules can be found here.
For the ‘Jeff Beck’ Contest, enter between 6am on 8/17/22 and 11:59pm on 10/4/2022, by visiting www.rock929ROCKS.com and completing the online entry form. Station will randomly select winner(s) on 10/05/2022 and upon verification, prize winner will receive a pair of tickets to Jeff Beck on 10/06/2022 at MGM Music Hall at Fenway. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $100.00. Up to one (1) prize winners will be selected as described. Courtesy of ROCK 92.9 WBOS-FM.
WBQT-FM Vacation Giveaway – ONLINE
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to the Vacation Giveaway Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBQT-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at hot969boston.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
a.The Contest will begin on Monday, August 15, 2022 and end on Tuesday, September 6, 2022.
c.The Photo must be of the entrant using the “Disney 50th AR Lens” filter in the Instagram or Snapchat mobile app or wearing Mickey Mouse ears. Entrants may need to have a valid Instagram or Snapchat account. If they do not already have one, entrants can open an Instagram or Snapchat account for free via the Instagram or Snapchat app. Entrant will then need to save the Photo and upload it to the Station Contest site as described above in order to for their entry to be eligible for the random drawing. Submission/posting of a Photo directly in the Instagram or Snapchat app will not be deemed an eligible entry for this Contest.
Photos must be submitted in gif, jpeg, jpg, or png and may not be larger than 500 MB. Entrants must fill in all required fields, including name, email, phone number and date of birth in the online entry form. Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of the Station.
d.Each Photo submitted must be only of the entrant and not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by any laws, or materials that may otherwise infringe on the rights of a third party. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that professional photographs (i.e., photographs taken by a photographer who was paid to take such photographs) are not eligible unless the entrant has rights to post that Photo. The Photo may not invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. The Station shall have the right to disqualify any entrant if it determines that the Photo contains copyrighted material or material that infringes on the rights of another; indecent or otherwise offensive material such as violence or drug abuse; or if such Photo contains material that is deemed to be unsuitable for a public audience. The Station’s determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest. By submitting a Photo, all entrants agree that they have permission to post the Photo and grant Station permission to use their Photo for any purpose including without limitation being posted on www.hot969boston.com.
e.There will be up to a total of one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
a.This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
a.Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in the Contest. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) vacation package for four (4) persons for four (4) nights and five (5)
days at the Walt Disney World® Resort which shall consist of the following:
- Four (4) round trip coach airfares between the major gateway airport closest to traveler’s residence and the Orlando International Airport.
- One (1) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort via limousine or SUV.
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room(s) (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for four (4) night(s) at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion; based on availability.
- Four (4) 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option.
- One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $300.00. Subject to restrictions.
- The Disney Gift Card can be used at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney store locations in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, shopDisney.com <http://shopdisney.com/>, Disney PhotoPass, Adventures by Disney®, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, and Disney’s Beach Resorts. It cannot be used toward the purchase of a Disney Vacation Club Membership. Visit DisneyGiftCard.com <http://disneygiftcard.com/> for complete terms and conditions. Additional restrictions may apply.
NOTE: Items that are not included as part of the winning vacation package(s) are: meals, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, etc., local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes. All other charges and items not otherwise described above.
The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $7,596.04.
Winning vacation rules include, but are not limited to:
Vacation(s) must be taken between 7/15/2022 and 9/30/2023.
- Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and blockout dates may apply.
- Vacation(s) is/are for the winner(s) of the sweepstakes/contest and three (3) guests of the winner’s choosing.
- Vacation(s) and vacation components may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Vacation(s) is/are not redeemable for cash.
- Park reservations are limited in capacity, subject to availability and are not guaranteed until confirmed. In order to make your reservations, you will need a My Disney Experience account and valid Theme Park ticket linked to it. Theme parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures, change or cancellation without notice or liability. Park admission, offerings and ticket options are not guaranteed. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify any offering.
- To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/) AND valid admission are required for the same theme park on the same date for each person in the Group ages 3 and up. Reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. The Park Hopper® option allows guests to visit more than one park per day, with some restrictions. Learn more at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/park-hopper/.
- Face coverings, physical distancing and temperature screenings may be required for all guests, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Before visiting Walt Disney World® Resort, each guest should visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/ to view important information about park reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures and other information. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By accepting and using the Prize and visiting Walt Disney World® Resort, each Winner and their guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Winners and their guests are also responsible for understanding and complying with any COVID-19 travel restrictions set by their origination or destination cities, states, or countries, including but not limited to registering for travel authorization and obtaining and displaying current COVID-19 test results, vaccine passports, COVID-19 vaccination cards, etc.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. In addition, winner and guest(s) should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before, during and after the trip. Winner will be issued a 1099 for 2022, regardless of when the winner redeemed the prize trip.
b.Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 William T. Morrissey Blvd, Dorchester, MA 02125, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
a.Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on or about Wednesday, September 7, 2022. at approximately 10:00am ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing. Photos will not be judged for the purpose of selecting a winner.
b.Odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
c.Entrants do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the Grand Prize.
d.Grand Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize by 3:00pm ET on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
e.Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at hot969boston.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 William T. Morrissey Blvd, Dorchester, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- Disney, its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Contest.
For the Dropkick Murphys ticket giveaway during Ticket Troll on-air contest, listen to Rock 92.9 on September 26, 2022, through September 30, 2022, between the hours of 11:00am EST and 5:00pm EST for the cue to call. The correct caller as stated by the personality with the cue to call will be selected as the prize winner and upon verification, winners will receive two (2) tickets to see Dropkick Murphys on March 17, 2023 at MGM Music Hall at Fenway in Boston, MA, or two (2) tickets to see Dropkick Murphys on March 18, 2023 at MGM Music Hall at Fenway in Boston, MA, or two (2) tickets to see Dropkick Murphys on March 19, 2023 at House of Blues in Boston, MA. Up to ten (10) winners will be selected as described. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is one hundred fifty-eight dollars ($158.00 ). In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate. Courtesy of Rock 92.9and Live Nation.
For the Alice In Chains or Smashing Pumpkins ticket giveaway during Ticket Troll on-air contest, listen to Rock 92.9 on September 12, 2022, through September 16, 2022, between the hours of 11:00am EST and 5:00pm EST for the cue to call. The correct caller as stated by the personality with the cue to call will be selected as the prize winner and upon verification, winners will receive two (2) tickets to see Alice In Chains on October 8, 2022, at Xfinity Center in Mansfield, MA, or two (2) tickets to see Smashing Pumpkins on October 16, 2022, at the TD Garden in Boston, MA. Up to twenty (20) winners will be selected as described. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is TBD. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate. Courtesy of Rock 92.9and Live Nation.