It’s a big day in Massachusetts for people looking to make an appointment for COVID-19 vaccination, as new groups of frontline workers are now eligible.
As of today–Monday, March 22–all Massachusetts residents over the age of 60 are eligible to make an appointment. In addition, the following frontline workers can make their appointments as well:
- Grocery and convenience store workers
- Restaurant and cafe workers
- Food service workers (meat packing, beverage, consumer goods, agriculture, etc.)
- Food pantry workers and volunteers
- Transit and transportation workers
- Sanitation workers
- Public health workers
- Public works and utility workers
- Funeral workers
- Court system workers
Get the rest of the vaccine schedule here.