Dave & Chuck the Freak are headed to Las Vegas for their annual ‘Sin City Takeover’ and they want YOU to go with them.
Listen to Dave, Chuck, Lisa, Andy and James every morning from 5:30a-10:30a for the cue to call.
When you hear the cue to call, be the 69th caller at 617-931-1111 and you’ll win yourself a Dave & Chuck the Freak travel duffel. You’ll also be qualified to fly to Vegas and meet the crew at a private reception, then watch the show broadcast LIVE!
LISTEN DURING THE FOLLOWING HOURS TO QUALIFY TO WIN…
Monday Sept 16- 7A
Tuesday Sept 17- 10A
Wednesday Sept 18- 6A
Thursday Sept 19-7A
Friday Sept 20- 9A
The Sin City Takeover is sponsored by Revise Energy: Schedule your no-cost “mass save” home energy assessment today at by clicking here.
ROCK 92.9 - WBOS
SIN CITY TAKEOVER
These rules apply to Sin City Takeover (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBOS-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.rock929ROCKS.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, September 9th, 2019 and end on Friday, September 27th, 2019.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, September 9th, 2019 and ending on September 27th, 2019 between the hours of 7:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and 5:00pm ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 617-933-1111 will win a Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- There will be up to a total of fifteen (15) Qualifying Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to fifteen (15) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each Qualifying Prize consists of a travel duffel bag. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $60.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of the following:
- Roundtrip airfare for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest, 21 or older) from Boston, Massachusetts to Las Vegas, Nevada departing Wednesday, October 16th, 2019 and returning Saturday, October 19th, 2019
- Three (3) night/four (4) day hotel accommodations at The Linq in Las Vegas, Nevada checking in on Wednesday, October 16th, 2019 and checking out on Saturday, October 19th, 2019
- Entry for two (2) into Dave & Chuck the Freak Live Broadcast on Friday, October 18th, 2019
ARV of the Grand Prize is $1100.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within twenty-four (24) hours of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to fifteen (15) Qualifiers will be selected on-air as described above.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 10:00a.m. ET on Tuesday, September 30, 2019 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all Qualifiers. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize on-air depend upon the number and order of calls received. Odds of a Qualifying Prize winner winning the Grand Prize are up to 1 in 15.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a Qualifying Prize but do not need to be present to enter or win a Qualifying Prize. The Qualifying Prize winners do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the Grand Prize.
- If the Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours after the Grand Prize is awarded, an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected (time permitting) in a random drawing from all remaining Qualifiers.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at rock929ROCKS.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.