Adam 12 is putting on his Santa hat to ROCK your holiday shopping with “Adam 12” Days of Christmas!
It’s 12 days of gifts for you, a different gift every day like autographed sports gear, restaurant gift cards, weekend getaways, jewelry and much more.
Listen to Adam 12 weekdays from 11a-4p for the cue to call and chance to win some great prizes below!
Day 1. $500 gift card to The Diamond Guild
Day 2. $500 gift to Apex Entertainment in Marlborough
Day 3. X1 Racing Prize Pack – racing experience for you and ten friends
Day 4. $500 gift card to Ski Nashoba
Day 5. Autographed Boston Hockey Jersey
Day 6: Autographed Boston Basketball Framed Photo
Day 7. $500 gift card to Dr. Greens Indoor Golf
Day 8. $500 gift card to The Diamond Guild
Day 9. $500 gift card to 110 Grill
Day 10. 2 years of oil changes at Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Day 11. Vermont Weekend Getaway at Lake Morey Resort
Day 12. $1,000 gift card to The Diamond Guild
And guess what, because it’s the season of giving, we’re gonna give you one more shot to fill your stockings from ROCK 92.9 Enter below for your chance to win a $250 Gift Card to The Diamond Guild!
ROCK 92.9 - WBOS
“ADAM 12” DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
These rules apply to “Adam 12” Days of Christmas (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WBOS-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.rock929ROCKS.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, December 2, 2019 and end on Tuesday, December 17, 2019.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, December 2, 2019 and ending on Tuesday, December 17, 2019 between the hours of 11:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and 4:00pm ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 833-408-0929 will win a Prize, as designated below in Section 3, upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a winner. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a winner only once.
- There will be up to a total of twelve (12) winners selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Massachusetts, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to twelve (12) Prizes will be awarded. Specific Prizes will be awarded on the dates as listed below. No substitutions will be permitted. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $500-$1,000.
- December 2, 2019: Five hundred-dollar ($500) gift card to The Diamond Guild. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of this Prize is $500.
- December 3, 2019: Five hundred-dollar ($500) gift to Apex Entertainment in Marlborough. ARV of this Prize is $500.
- December 4, 2019: X1 Racing Prize Pack – racing experience for you and ten friends. ARV of this Prize is $440.
- December 5, 2019: Five hundred-dollar ($500) gift card to Ski Nashoba. ARV of this Prize is $500.
- December 6, 2019: Autographed Boston hockey Jersey. ARV of this Prize is $1,000.
- December 9, 2019: Autographed Boston basketball framed photo. ARV of this Prize is $1,000.
- December 10, 2019: Five hundred-dollar ($500) gift card to Dr. Greens Indoor Golf. ARV of this Prize is $500.
- December 11, 2019: Five hundred-dollar ($500) gift card to The Diamond Guild. ARV of this Prize is $500.
- December 12, 2019: Five hundred-dollar ($500) gift card to 110 Grill. ARV of this Prize is $500.
- December 13, 2019: 2 years of oil changes at Valvoline Instant Oil Change, consisting of 8 oil changes. ARV of this Prize is $480.
- December 16, 2019: Vermont Weekend Getaway at Lake Morey Resort consisting of a three (3) day / two (2) night stay (no blackout dates, but reservations are required in advance; subject to availability; voucher must be redeemed before December 31, 2020). ARV of this Prize is $1,060.
- December 17, 2019: One thousand-dollar ($1,000) gift card to The Diamond Guild. ARV of this Prize is $1,000.
If Prize consists of a gift card: The gift card will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift card. Gift cards are not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will gift cards be replaced if lost or stolen.
If Prize consists of a hotel stay: Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Hotel regulations apply. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any Prize-related event. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
All winners will be issued a 1099 for 2019, regardless of when the winner redeems their Prize.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within twenty-four (24) hours of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to twelve (12) winners will be selected and notified on-air as described above.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number and order of calls received.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win but do not need to be present to enter or win.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at rock929ROCKS.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 55 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.