Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am-10:30am

A house fire in Wisconsin last week was started by a CRYSTAL BALL.

The owner of the home had a decorative crystal ball sitting out on a table, right next to a window.  And when the sun hit it, it created a HEAT RAY that set their couch on fire, causing $250,000 in damage.

Crystal Ball Starts Fire at Town of Delton HomePhotos shared with consent of homeownerOn Monday, March 8, 2021, at...

Posted by Delton Fire Department on Tuesday, March 9, 2021

FULL STORY