It is unusual in Boston to feel the heat and humidity of a hot summer day in Florida. This week, temperatures have gone into the 90’s and are projected to climb into the 100’s as the week continues.
Here are some tips for keeping cool on extremely hot days in Boston:
- Drink plenty of water – it is important to stay hydrated throughout the day
- Wear light clothing – this can include light colors and loose fitting clothes
- Eat light and cold foods such as ice cream (calories don’t exist on hot days lol)
- Jump in the shower, take a bath, or hop in a pool if you have access to one – cold water can help your overall body temp
- Crank that AC and stay out of the sun…duh!