Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am-10:30am

A guy in India went to the hospital last week after he said he swallowed his cell phone charging cord and it was stuck in his stomach.  But the doctors found it was actually in his bladder . . . and he’d jammed it through his urethra.  They were able to safely remove it and the guy is recovering.

FULL STORY

Doctors extract cellphone charger from man's urinary bladder after he complains of stomach pain

In a bizarre case, doctors at an Assam hospital extracted a mobile phone charging cable from a man's body. The routine surgery to remove the foreign object took an awkward turn when the surgeon found the cable inside the urinary bladder of the patient, instead of his stomach. Reason?