Morgan Taylor decided to pamper herself at Diamond Nails in High Point, North Carolina when the unthinkable happened.
Smack-dab in the middle of her nail treatment, a salon employee brought a dead deer into the salon and started butchering it right then and there. Taylor took a pic that ended up going viral over Facebook. Oh, and she called the health department. In the past, inspections have rated the salon at 96, but could be fined $1,000, if they decide to investigate the butchering incident. Meanwhile, the salon is getting hammered over social media.