Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am-10:30am

A man in the U.K. suffered horrible burns on his groin after he left hair removal cream down there for too long. 

The man admits that as he was getting ready for a date he left the cream on for twice as long as recommended.  He eventually went to the doctor two days later when he realized it had badly burned his groin and he was admitted to the hospital. He could spend up to 5 weeks in the burn ward!

FULL STORY

Man suffers horror groin burns after using hair removal cream before date

A MAN was left in agony with chemical burns after trying to groom his pubes before a date. William Bishop was left with blistering open wounds on his groin after using hair removal cream on the delicate area. The 26-year-old admitted he left the cream on twice as long as the recommended time, while getting ready for the date.