Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am-10:30am

A chef at a resort in England just got fired for pranking a fellow chef . . . by pouring boiling butter down his pants.

Nathan posted some fairly GRAPHIC photos of his butt burns on Facebook

Police provide new comment after chef's buttock injuries claim

Gloucestershire police have issued an updated statement as they continue to look into claims that a man suffered serious buttock injuries by having boiling hot butter poured down his trousers. Chef Nathan Davies, 22, posted on Instagram that it happened at Calcot & Spa, a luxury hotel at Tetbury, where he said he had been working for two years.