A guy addicted to gaming came home drunk late one night and fired up a game on his smartphone and started playing it very loudly.
His parents were trying to sleep but he continued to play so his stepdad unplugged their wifi router and the guy could not play anymore. An argument took place and the guy started cursing and smashing the walls of the home.
The fight ended and everything seemed fine until his mother woke up that morning to find insoluble pesticides floating in the family well. The parents called the authorities and the gaming addict admitted to poisoning the water supply after being mad about not being able to play his game.